Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trademark Designs

Hello Every One

Here I am to mark up your signature of work with making trademark design and get you done with logo trademark designs, You will get your logo done and even proper registration done, and for kind information and the copyright of the said or given design will be with us, all you have to first contact me and than we can share our talks and soon start up with work.

I am soon to register my business for this work and start up with this graphic designing work, and soon take on the work from all over the world and start my work online. You all can send comment on my blog who are interested in getting graphic logo trade mark designs.

Please request weather you want colour or black and white designs and all the work will be done on time period given by me, I promise to do all  the work on time and the work out put will be given on full payment.

More details I would write on my next post on this blog, all after done the new registration of my graphic designing.

Thank You,

Shailez

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shailez, please can you post your email address so I can contact you.

    ReplyDelete